- Your privacyCollective Hair Sydney is committed to compliance with privacy laws which apply to its businesses and which set out standards for the management of personal information. This policy outlines our personal information management practices.
- the kinds of personal information we collect and hold;
- how we collect and hold it;
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose it;
- your right to access and seek correction of it;
- how you may complain about privacy matters
- What kinds of personal information do we collect and store?The personal information we collect and hold is what is reasonably necessary for our business functions and activities. When we collect and hold personal information, it is of the following kinds:
- email address
- telephone numbers
- How do we collect and hold personal information?Collection of personal information: When we collect personal information about you, we do so by making a record of it.
We do this on the following such occasions when:
- you take part in our promotions, competitions, testimonials, events, surveys or focus groups; and
- you complete a booking with our team for a haircut
Personal information we hold is generally stored in computer systems. These may be operated by us or by our service providers. In all cases, we have rigorous information security requirements aimed at eliminating risks of unauthorised access to, and loss, misuse or wrongful alteration of, personal information.
- Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information?When we collect, hold and use your personal information, we do so primarily to sell and promote goods and services to you and to improve on the range of our offerings.
- How can you enquire about, access and correct your personal information?Access to personal information: We will provide you with access to any of your personal information we hold (except in limited circumstances recognised by law). If you wish to access your personal information or have an enquiry about privacy, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Before we provide you with access to your personal information, we may require some proof of identity. We may charge a reasonable fee for giving access to your personal information if your request requires substantial effort on our part.
Correction of personal information: If you need to correct your personal information, please contact Henry Perez at email@example.com
- How can you complain about our management of personal information?If you wish to complain about a breach of the privacy rules that bind us. We may ask you to put your complaint in writing and to provide details about it to the above email address.
Our team will investigate the matter and attempt to resolve it in a timely way.